Rocky Maids Cleaning Services in Arvada Colorado and The Denver Metro Area has a rich background of service; that’s why we are committed to serving Arvada Colorado with top-quality cleaning. Homeowners can trust us with their cleaning needs because we always go the extra mile with our basic, top-to-bottom, and home services. We are proud of our cleaners; they are background-checked and fully trained, so you can be sure only the best technicians in the industry visit your home.
Arvada is a city located in the Denver metropolitan area of Colorado. It has a population of over 110,000 people and covers an area of around 32 square miles. The city is known for its historic downtown area, which features a variety of shops, restaurants, and other businesses. Arvada is also home to several parks and recreational areas, including the Apex Park and Recreation District and the Arvada Reservoir. The city has a strong economy and is home to several major employers, including the Federal Center, Seagate Technology, and the Exempla Healthcare system. Additionally, Arvada has a growing arts and culture scene, with several performing arts venues and museums.
Why choose us? Simple: it will save you time to spend on activities you really enjoy. Let us take care of the chores! Our commitment to service and our community is what makes us different from other companies. We pride ourselves on our “blue-collar” mentality and our work ethic. A cleaning company is as good as its cleaners! Also, our high-quality services are guaranteed because we handpick only the best technicians in the industry. Every member of our team is background-checked and constantly trained.
Rocky Maids carries liability insurance to protect you and your home.
Each of our maids are rigorously vetted to insure your satisfaction and safety.
As a local service provider, our word holds true to the building of a brand.
We come from a law enforcement background and have a reputation you can trust.
Arvada is a great place to visit with your family, especially if you have kids. There are plenty of things to do in Arvada that will keep everyone happy! Here are 10 things to do in Arvada Colorado:
1. Visit the Rocky Mountain Modernism Museum
2. Have lunch at the Garden Restaurant or The Kitchen
3. Have an ice cream cone at Baskin Robbins or Cold Stone Creamery
4. Visit the Dinosaur Ridge Open Space Park and see the dinosaurs!
5. Eat dinner at one of the many restaurants in Olde Town Arvada and enjoy live music on Friday nights during the summer months
6. Go for a hike in Chatfield State Park during any time of year! You can take your bike on most trails as well!
7. Stop by Kite Hill Winery for a tasting room tour and wine tasting experience! They also offer private tours, group events, and more!
8. Take a ride up to Red Rocks Amphitheater for a concert under the stars – it’s only 15 minutes away from Olde Town Arvada!
Rocky Maids Cleaning Services cleaners are the best for any house cleaning in Aurora Colorado and the The Greater Metro area.
You Relax, We clean